Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Review: The Confidence Course: Seven Steps to Self-Fulfillment


The Confidence Course: Seven Steps to Self-Fulfillment
The Confidence Course: Seven Steps to Self-Fulfillment by Walter Anderson

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This book took me ten years to finish. I let my anger win and set it aside, forgot its lessons, and only re-opened it again recently. I was finally ready to learn. If you suffer from shyness, rage, fear, or lack confidence... it is a fine toolbox to repair the damage done. Every chapter held an epiphany for me. It helped me dig up the roots of my rage, and overcome shyness. And it doesn't let you off the hook for your behavior. The first lesson is accepting responsibility. A great read, and no bullshit included.

I started back on page one as soon as I finished. Some of us need to stay back a grade and keep learning these lessons. I wouldn't call this a self-help book. It's a memoir of an angry, bullied young man who overcame his rage and self-loathing to become a success, and he passes his lessons on to you.



View all my reviews

1 comments:

ConfidenceCourses said...

This review piqued my interest. This book books different to a lot of self help books out there, The fact it doesn't pull punches is really good as the help it offers will be easier to digest. confidencecourses.net is also offering real deal advice and techniques to inspire lasting techniques to help people move forward in life.

Post a Comment

And remember, this is for posterity so be honest. How do you feel?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

disclaimers of legal bull shitte

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.

All writing © 2011 Thomas Pluck and may only be reprinted with express written permission of the author. You may link to pages at will. If you wish to repost anything on your website you must contact Thomas Pluck using the contact form. Thank you for your cooperation. -Robocop