Friday, October 14, 2011

Don't Change



One of my favorite songs of all time. The original 80s video. I listen to this on loop while writing occasionally. I'll post a series of the songs I'm obsessed with, the ones I'll loop when writing or driving when I want ideas to come. This is one of the biggies, and seeing it in concert, even with the new singer, was a great experience.

I'm standing here on the ground
The sky above won't fall down
See no evil in all direction
Resolution of happiness
Things have been dark
For too long

Don't change for you
Don't change a thing for me

I found a love I had lost
It was gone for too long
Hear no evil in all directions
Execution of bitterness
Message received loud and clear

Don't change for you
Don't change a thing for me

I'm standing here on the ground
The sky above won't fall down
See no evil in all directions
Resolution of happiness
Things have been dark for too long

Don't change for you
Don't change a thing for me



© 2011 Thomas Pluck

1 comments:

courtmerrigan said...

Whoa. INXS. Haven't thought of them in a long while. They had some juice, man.

Post a Comment

And remember, this is for posterity so be honest. How do you feel?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

disclaimers of legal bull shitte

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.

All writing © 2011 Thomas Pluck and may only be reprinted with express written permission of the author. You may link to pages at will. If you wish to repost anything on your website you must contact Thomas Pluck using the contact form. Thank you for your cooperation. -Robocop