Saturday, October 15, 2011

Beat to a Pulp: Hardboiled


I have a story appearing in BEAT TO A PULP's first e-book anthology, fittingly titled Beat to a Pulp: HardBoiled. Drop by David Cranmer's blog to see the gritty pulpy cover and the line-up. A great group of writers, as you'd expect from BTAP, that I'm proud to be a part of.

It will be available November 2nd.

On another note, this is my first blog post from my new laptop, a 13" Macbook Air. I saw Josh Stallings using one, and he's my hero, so I had to get one. This is my first Macintosh. Yes, I'm old enough to remember when the first Mac came out. I'm looking for a screen theme to make it look and sound like an Apple IIe...



© 2011 Thomas Pluck

Post a Comment

And remember, this is for posterity so be honest. How do you feel?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

disclaimers of legal bull shitte

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.

All writing © 2011 Thomas Pluck and may only be reprinted with express written permission of the author. You may link to pages at will. If you wish to repost anything on your website you must contact Thomas Pluck using the contact form. Thank you for your cooperation. -Robocop