Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Crimeburger!

No idea why I decided to start another blog. I was talking with @crimehq on twitter - keepers of the excellent crime fiction blog The Criminal Element - and we started talking best burgers of NYC. Me, I like HB Burger on 33rd and they love Dorrian's Red Hand and JG Mellon's on the upper east side. And to give credit where credit is due, it all started when writer Chris F. Holm - whose story collection 8 Pounds was nominated for a Spinetingler Award- went to Five Guys for a burger.

So "CrimeBurger!" popped in my head, and even though there are plenty of good crime fiction blogs- see the sidebar for a few- I created it, since blogger feeds into our impulsive tendencies. I'm not sure what you'll see there. I'll probably review some books and stories I've read, maybe invite some other writers to use it as a podium if it gets readers. So feel free to follow it. What's one more blog in your RSS reader?


© 2011 Thomas Pluck

4 comments:

David Cranmer said...

Glad to see you have a blog, Mr. Pluck.

Thomas Pluck said...

I've been following yours as well.

trueclassics said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chris said...

Ha! I'm now drunk with power, knowing me and my eating habits have such sway over people. (Thank God I wasn't craving frou frou food; Crime Souffle doesn't have the same ring.)

Post a Comment

And remember, this is for posterity so be honest. How do you feel?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

disclaimers of legal bull shitte

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.

All writing © 2011 Thomas Pluck and may only be reprinted with express written permission of the author. You may link to pages at will. If you wish to repost anything on your website you must contact Thomas Pluck using the contact form. Thank you for your cooperation. -Robocop