Sunday, January 2, 2011

seeya seeya, hope you had a real good time


It's been nearly three years since I started this blog, and I want to thank you all for reading it. I've enjoyed it, and it was a great inspiration to my creativity. I made a lot of internet friends with it, as well.

However, I have not felt inspired to write a post here for some time. I completed a novel recently, having begun it in November for National novel writing month, and want to work on several drafts of it in prep for publication. I can't say I won't still post here occasionally, as I've put the blog on hiatus before.

I wish you a happy new year, and promise that when I have something funny to say, it will appear here.

So in the immortal words of the Cyberdyne Systems T-800:

I'll be back.








© 2010 Tommy Salami

Post a Comment

And remember, this is for posterity so be honest. How do you feel?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

disclaimers of legal bull shitte

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.

All writing © 2011 Thomas Pluck and may only be reprinted with express written permission of the author. You may link to pages at will. If you wish to repost anything on your website you must contact Thomas Pluck using the contact form. Thank you for your cooperation. -Robocop