Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thank you

I'd like to thank you all for reading this blog for the last year and 3/4, as I've enjoyed writing it very much. Maybe you've noticed that my output has slowed down a little, and stuff like the Arnold Project and my old mainstay of 80's Trash of the Week have fallen by the wayside. The truth be told, I just don't have the time to contribute as much as I used to. My interest in writing fiction has been resparked, and I'm funneling my creativity toward that in the meantime.

This has been a very rewarding blog and I will continue to review movies, beer and burgers here when the mood strikes me, but expect the posts to be fewer and far between. I have some unfinished drafts that I want to get completed, like an exhaustive look at True Lies, but the long rambling thoughts will more likely be replaced by a few choice photographs and placements of the word "slathered," if it happens to be a food review.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Raquelle said...

Thank you for running such a wonderful blog! I'm glad that you are not shutting down completely and will look forward to your posts, even though they will be fewer and less frequent. :-)

J.D. said...

Keep up the good work. I'll miss the frequency of your posts and I look forward to whatever you have in store...

Post a Comment

And remember, this is for posterity so be honest. How do you feel?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

disclaimers of legal bull shitte

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.

All writing © 2011 Thomas Pluck and may only be reprinted with express written permission of the author. You may link to pages at will. If you wish to repost anything on your website you must contact Thomas Pluck using the contact form. Thank you for your cooperation. -Robocop