Thursday, May 14, 2009

Funny? Funny How?

Not to overshadow the prestigious Cow Fart Award this blog was bequeathed (see lower left) by ahem, my sister, but I am proud to be among the nominees for the Large Association of Movie Blogs chosen as one of the Funniest Writers in their yearly Lammy Awards! It's a tough category, too. I know Lazy Eye Theater makes my morning coffee come out my nostrils often enough...

I've been a member of the LAMB for a while now, and I just wanted to say thanks to all the bloggers who are part of it. You've been helpful, friendly and most importantly enjoyable to read. Really, what would I do all day at work to keep from strangling people with a mouse cable? Actually a mouse works better as a nunchuck, and the stronger Cat-5 cable is the one to garrote idiots with. I'm in I.T., I know these things, as sure as Walter Sobchek could get you a toe. With nail polish.

It's an honor just to be nominated. Who am I kidding? I want to win. So if you like this blog, vote for me. Or we'll shoot this dog:

1 comments:

Fletch said...

I have no idea how I got a nomination for this category as well, but I did. I guess people are strange, when you're a stranger.

Good luck!

Post a Comment

And remember, this is for posterity so be honest. How do you feel?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

disclaimers of legal bull shitte

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.

All writing © 2011 Thomas Pluck and may only be reprinted with express written permission of the author. You may link to pages at will. If you wish to repost anything on your website you must contact Thomas Pluck using the contact form. Thank you for your cooperation. -Robocop