Saturday, April 4, 2009

Pluck You Too! is right-sizing

And the right size is an approximate 14% reduction in the post force. Sorry, I just don't have the time to post on weekends. And since most people read blogs at work, you should be least affected. There might be a spontaneous post, but work has gotten a lot busier since we "right sized" and I'm too damn tired to write pithy and pissy observations about movies, beer, hotdogs or even boobies 7 days a week.

To keep the high quality you have come to expect I am forced to shut down 2 out of 7 days so I can concentrate full-time on watching new movies, eating new gastronomic monstrosities, drinking more pinnacles of the brewmasters art, and ogling more bodacious ta-tas. I hope you'll understand.

In the coming month you can expect reviews of Shanghai soup dumplings, Freddy Got Fingered, Mongol, a spectacularly trashy 80's movie about a demonic heavy metal band who eat Big Pussy from the Sopranos, and more entries in The Arnold Project. I also have a project in store to review all the movies about Vikings that I can find, in hopes of finding a good one- but that may be put off for a while. I have quite a collection ready, but no time, no time.

3 comments:

Raquelle said...

You know you can always schedule posts for posting in the future. That's what I do sometimes if I want to get weekend readers (Sunday morning ones are prime!) but don't have time to write on that day.

Tommy Salami said...

I pre-blog a lot, I just don't have time for 7 posts a week this month. Or do I...

Raquelle said...

I don't know how you post every day! Especially since you have more than one blog.

If I tried to do that, I think I'd burn out quickly.

Post a Comment

And remember, this is for posterity so be honest. How do you feel?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

disclaimers of legal bull shitte

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.

All writing © 2011 Thomas Pluck and may only be reprinted with express written permission of the author. You may link to pages at will. If you wish to repost anything on your website you must contact Thomas Pluck using the contact form. Thank you for your cooperation. -Robocop