Monday, November 3, 2008

Schlocktoberfest is now over

1. Equinox
2. The Wolf Man
3. Full Moon High
4. Fido
5. The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (1974)
6. Cast a Deadly Spell
7. Witch Hunt
8. Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark
9. A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors
10. House of 1000 Corpses
11. The Devil’s Rejects
12. A Return to Salem’s Lot
13. Event Horizon
14. The Changeling
15. The Car
16. The Strangers
17. KISS Meets the Phantom of the Park
18. Hellraiser
19. The Tingler
20. Magic
21. Scanners
22. The Midnight Meat Train
23. The Funhouse
24. The Ghost Ship (1943)
25. [•REC]
26. Hellraiser: Bloodline
27. The People Under the Stairs
28. The Abandoned
29. Hatchet
30. Eyes Without a Face
31. Demon Seed

And thank goodness. I like a good horror movie, but man that was monotonous. We'll be back to burgers, beer and stupid '80s movies as soon as possible. So, what did I learn? I found a few great movies. I really liked [REC], Eyes Without a Face, The People Under the Stairs, and The Changeling. So what would be my 3 remaining top ten picks for horror? As of now, I'd add Hellraiser, The Changeling, and [REC].
So that's that until next year, when no fucking way will I do this again. I needs my variety.

3 comments:

sarah said...

thank God thats over! I didn't read any of those. :P

Back to boobies and beer yay!

tommy salami said...

I am not speaking to you :(

elgringo said...

I thought you wrote "I love horror movies but that was monstrous. Haha.

Anyway, I'm going to go back and read these reviews. Maybe all 31 of them. What would you think about that???

People Under the Stairs is one of my favorite horror movies of all time. It's in my Top 50 of all time too.

Post a Comment

And remember, this is for posterity so be honest. How do you feel?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

disclaimers of legal bull shitte

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.

All writing © 2011 Thomas Pluck and may only be reprinted with express written permission of the author. You may link to pages at will. If you wish to repost anything on your website you must contact Thomas Pluck using the contact form. Thank you for your cooperation. -Robocop