Tuesday, February 26, 2008

IMDb acknowledges my genius

I've always liked the IMDb. I remember when it was just a bunch of huge flat text files on Usenet. I've been contributing to it since then, and I was a little miffed when it got purchased by Amazon back in the 90's. After a few burps they got things working well, though now and then the ads get to be a bit much.

I know just about anyone can get in there as an external review, but this is the first time I've taken advantage of it. Of course I'm only reviewing stupid movies like Joy Sticks, The Last Starfighter, and Michael Clayton, but I still feel a small sense of accomplishment that my blog will now be alongside moronic comments like "wtf is up wit the end to No Cuntry for Old Men?"






a major milestone in the plucky world of bloggery


The best part is that I'm above DVD Verdict, a cool review site that I've applied to write for.
That's the power of the plucker.

Post a Comment

And remember, this is for posterity so be honest. How do you feel?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

disclaimers of legal bull shitte

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.

All writing © 2011 Thomas Pluck and may only be reprinted with express written permission of the author. You may link to pages at will. If you wish to repost anything on your website you must contact Thomas Pluck using the contact form. Thank you for your cooperation. -Robocop